OCEAN STATE LASER & AESTHETICS
To our amazing patients, clients and friends,
We hope this finds you and all your loved ones in good health. As a community we have had to make many changes to our daily life over the past few months. With new methods of sanitation and social distancing in place, we cannot wait to welcome you back to our office starting June 8th!
In our commitment to provide a safe environment for our clients, our staff, and the community, we are going to be reopening with some new policies in place. Following the latest recommendations from the CDC and the RI Department of Health, we ask that each client follows these new policies:
- Pre-Screening: we will be communicating with you the day before your appointment asking you screening questions. These questions will be asked again when you arrive at our office.
- Scheduling: all appointments will be scheduled with extra time for additional COVID-19 cleaning procedures to take place between appointments. We will start to schedule clients in the order that we had to postpone appointments, so we ask that you are patient with us through this process. We will ask that you come alone to your appointment, we will not be able to accommodate group appointments at this time.
- Face Covering: a mask or cloth face covering that covers your nose and mouth will be required in order for us to proceed with your scheduled treatment.
- Waiting in your vehicle: in order to limit the number of people inside of our office at a time we ask that you call us when you arrive and wait in your vehicle. At this time we will again review our pre-screening question. As soon as your provider is ready to see you a staff member will call you and ask you to put on your face covering and enter the building. At this time we will apply hand sanitizer and take your temperature with a no contact forehead thermometer. Providing you have a normal temperature we will proceed directly to the treatment room and continue your scheduled treatment.
- Limit belongings: please limit the number of personal belongs that you bring into our office.
- Forms: at each appointment we will be requiring you to sign a COVID-19 consent form as well as a new treatment consent form for the procedure you will be having that say.
- Check out: after your procedure your provider will escort you to the front desk to be checked out and book your next appointment. We will ask that all coupons for Aspire Rewards or Brilliant Distinctions are created prior to your appointment, as at this time we will not be able to handle that for you.
At this time there is a large amount of construction being done on our road. We ask that you keep that in mind when planning your trip to our office and allow for extra time in case there are delays due to the road work.
We are so grateful for all of your support and understanding as we navigate through these new standards as a community! Look forward to speaking to each of you! Until then, if you’re in need of skincare please shop our online store linked below!!
Thank you again for all your love, patience, and support!
The OSLA Team
From Wrinkle Reduction To Body Contouring, Look & Feel Better Today.
The Professional Staff at Ocean State Laser & Aesthetics combine years of experience in Botox, Dermal Fill Products, Anti Aging Skin Treatments, Body Contouring, Cellulite Reduction, Laser Hair Removal and many other Laser Skin Treatments to give you the best results and most pleasant visit possible. We firmly believe that a happy customer starts with guidance and a full understanding of the treatments available for their needs.
Thank you again Dr Milder!
I love to look in the mirror now.
Can’t recommend you or your staff enough!