The entire Botox Cranston procedure is quite simple as it involves a quick and painless shot of Botox into target areas. In order to achieve your desired results, you need to make sure that you are prepared for it.
- Two weeks before your schedule, make sure you don’t take any aspirin, non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory medications. These may contain agents that increase bruising and bleeding at the site of the injection.
- Boost up your diet with green leafy vegetables because this will increase your Vitamin K intake that is very vital in reducing the possibility of bruising and swelling.
- If you feel any discomfort, make sure you have a topical numbing cream prepared.
- Bruising is possible and therefore, we recommend that you schedule any social plans accordingly for 7-10 days following your injection.
- You need to set your expectations. While initial effects with the injection are visible in as soon as 3-5 days, you should expect your final results to be achieved 2-3 weeks after an injection.